DJB Instruments (UK) Ltd are spreading their wings by taking their unique accelerometer training seminar to several UK regional venues. The training which is now in its 6th year has become the ‘go to’ event for anyone using accelerometers who is brave enough to admit that perhaps their understanding of the technology and how to use it may not be up to scratch.
Having already been presented to hundreds of engineers in the UK and as far afield as the USA, India and later in 2018, Shanghai, China the course has enjoyed 100% positive feedback from new and experienced engineers who found the content enlightening and beneficial to their work.
There are 4 different UK locations currently available in which there are options to focus on the sensor within the testing process as well as options for accelerometer training alongside signal processing basics. We would advise booking early to guarantee a place.
- Oct 4th, DJB HQ, Suffolk in addition to the training you can also benefit from a factory tour where you will be able to see first-hand the intricacies of accelerometer manufacture and calibration.
- November 7th DJB will be one of the first to present training at the brand-new MIRA Technology Institute in Warwickshire.
- Nov 13th, Prosig Ltd HQ, based nr Portsmouth with training offering a complete solution overview from sensors to data acquisition and analysis.
- Nov 21st, the final date in the DJB diary for 2018. DJB will be back in Liverpool with support from the Northern Automotive Alliance.
Why does DJB take the time to do this? For us it’s simple; by providing training and improving our customers engineering understanding of accelerometers, it makes our job as a manufacturer and supplier much easier. Our aim is to provide a refreshing view on how to avoid error and maintain accurate data results, focusing on the sensor within the testing process. We design and manufacture in-house, having done so for over 4 decades. It’s only natural for us to champion how to get the most from your accelerometers whether charge, IEPE or MEMS. Whether you are testing aircraft, satellites, engines or civil structures, we have the industry experience to support your project, so why not take advantage of these opportunities and make the most of a British manufacturer who wants to make a difference to those who work with vibration in the testing world.
Accelerometer Training courses at a range of venues
- Oct 4th, DJB HQ, Suffolk
- Nov 7th, Mira Technology Institute, Warwickshire
- Nov 13th, Prosig HQ, Nr. Portsmouth
- Nov 21st, Northern Automotive Alliance, Liverpool
Click here for further details or to book a place
DJB around the world • Ways to meet DJB…
- Sept 24 – 28th, DJB will be attending the Automotive Testing Expo China
- Oct 15 – 19th, DJB travels to the USA. Get in touch to see us
Click here for further details
Shared by Motiv8 Forums – www.motiv8forums.com