Adaptive Modules would like to introduce you to the IR600-S; the latest in low cost 4G cellular routing solutions. Adding to our highly reliable line of industrial routers from InHand the IR600-S offers additional security measures to secure your data, as well as giving you data transfer rates of 100Mbps downlink and 50Mbps uplink.
The IR600-S includes VPN technology to secure sensitive data, using standards including IPSec/SSL/PPTP/L2TP and GRE. The IR600-S also utilizes remote management tools such as a CLI, a web interface and InHand Device Manager Cloud platform for batch configuration and monitoring.
– Industrial Automation
– Security and surveillance systems
– Monitoring equipment performance
– Smart Grid
– Vending & Kiosk
– Digital Signage
– Medical equipment
– Uninterrupted Network Access
– Optional 4G/LTE, 3G/HSPA+, 3G/EV-DO, with 100Mbps downlink, 50Mbps uplink
– Automatic recovery to GPRS or 3G without an LTE signal
– WIFI Access Point or Client: 802.11b/g/n, WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption
– 3G/4G and WIFI backup internet access
– Quad-Band 2G, 3G and 4G LTE for global deployment
– Rugged Industrial Design
– Data Security
– Data transmission security
– Network security
– Management-plane security
For more information take a look at our IR600-S 4G Router page.