This time last week Motiv8 held a charity golf day at Goodwood in West Sussex, with donations going to Macmillan, players on the day digging deep and raising £700, on top of the £1000 already raised for this great cause.
The weather was fantastic (some players claiming it was too hot and it effected thier game!), we started the day with Goodwood Estate bacon rolls served in The Atrium, followed by the first team teeing off at 10am.
Following 18 holes of golf we regrouped for a late lunch back in The Atrium, with Goodwood serving up their amazing Estate Raised Beef Burger and fries. This was shortly followed with a presentation of awards.
The following prizes were awarded:
- 1st place overall – Kevin from Xel
- 2nd place overall – Harvey from Motiv8
- 3rd place overall – James from Xel
- Nearest to the pin – Mark from BMW
- Longest drive – Kevin from Xel
- Guessing most balls lost for the day (57) – Chris from Motiv8
- Losing the most balls (7) – Liam from BMW
Motiv8 would like to thank everyone who took time out to attend the golf day and help raise some money, along with a big thank you to everyone at Goodwood for looking after us so well – some pictures from the day below: