Motiv8 was delighted to spend the day with the team from AER Stafford / AVON Group who joined us for the most recent In-House Forum which took place at the National Automotive Innovation Center with TATA / JLR & Warwick Manufacturing Group.
AER Stafford / AVON Group was 1 of 26 suppliers who joined Motiv8 for the internal supply base review day, for more information about our In-House Forums and the other opportunities we have for suppliers to showcase their offering inside manufacturers please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit – www.motiv8forums.com
Avon Group is a World class manufacturer of Gaskets, Seals, Rubber mouldings, Tool design, Plastics and a leading provider of bespoke industrial solutions.
The aim of Avon Group is to provide Engineered Solutions to a whole host of industries that include Automotive, Aerosols, Air Systems, White and Brown goods, and the Military.
Processing capabilities include:
- 3D printing
- Adhesive coating & laminating
- Aerosol, Gaskets & Seals
- Body dampeners
- Body stiffeners
- Die cutting/Kiss cutting /Heat sealing
- EPP, EPS Moulding
- Extrusion & Lathe cut Washers
- NVH solutions
- Phosphating, Rubber to Metal & Plastic bonding
- Plastic Injection Moulding (rigid & flexible)
- Rubber 2K & Rubber overmoulding
- Technical Rubber & Polyurethane Foam moulding
- Textile Shapes & Assemblies
- Tool production & Technical design
- Vacuum forming (rigid & foam)
- Water cutting /Knife cutting/Routing
For full information about AER Stafford / AVON Group please CLICK HERE