Technical forums for Engineers in June (FREE to attend) dedicated to the very latest design and technologies for LED & Lighting, RF & Wireless, IoT and Wearables.
June 16th – Williams F1 HQ – Oxford
June 18th – Emirates Old Trafford – Manchester (inc keynote from Jaguar Land Rover)
AM technical presentations, PM technical workshops – which are an excellent resource for skills development / technical knowledge – all day engineering community networking and supporting technical exhibition area.
Presentations / Workshops include –
– M2M Equipment making use of the Commercial Cellular Network
– Using the Commercial Cellular Network for Robust M2M Delivery
– TDK Micro Modules (Substrates with Built-In IC Products Utilizing SESUB)
– RF Design Tools and Wireless Connectivity in the IoT from Analog Devices
– SigFox (the new RC1780)
– Factors that determine power consumption and range in wireless communication
– Automotive Lighting
– Innovative solutions for connecting low-power, remote sensors to the Internet
– LED efficiency and performance
With more to be announced…….
Day includes: breakfast, lunch, refreshments, parking, wifi and much more.
Meet directly with – Osram, Alpha Micro, Siretta, Coilcraft, Avnet Abacus, ACTE, Radiocraft, Outsource, EBV, Provertha, Selectronic, MobileMark, Silicon Highway, ISSI, Linear Technology, Rutronik, APC Hero, AR UK, Microchip – with more to be announced….