Ineltek UK, the UK and Ireland arm of Germany’s largest independent semiconductor distributor has announced first availability of the new ultra-low power MX25R family of Serial NOR Flash devices from franchise partner Macronix. Targeting wearables and long battery-life applications, these devices boast all the standard features designers have come to expect in Serial Flash, but with a host of added benefits including deep standby currents measured in nanoamps.
First samples of the MX25R6435F 64Mbit device are available now and will allow designs to progress in the lower density ranges as the full family is released. A 512Mbit version will be available later in 2015 to cover the upper densities. All parts in the family support a wide range of value-add features:
- Wide Operating Voltage – 1.7V – 3.6V Longer Battery Life
- SPI I/O Configuration – x1, x2, x4 Flexible Data Throughput
- Low Active Power – Icc / Icc Peak <4mA max / <8mA max
- Low Standby Power 12uA typ / 18uA max
- Deep Standby Power 200nA typ / 500nA max
- Switchable High Performance – Read Clock 80MHz (1-4 I/O)
With this latest addition to their memory portfolio, Ineltek continues to balance a range of devices that offers mainstream low-cost commodity products as well as full-featured value-add solutions. All enquiries should be sent to email@example.com.
Shared by Motiv8 Forums – The UK’s Premier Technical Gatherings for Engineers, see website for full details of our events – www.motiv8forums.com