Carbon60 provides flexible and cost-effective engineering and technical recruitment services internationally. We connect the best industry professionals with dynamic businesses.Our outsourcing, corporate and specialist staffing services focus on enhancing the completion of the assignments being hired for – rather than just the recruitment of talented professionals. That’s why we offer different services to match the scale and skill level at which you’re hiring.
Our client base is a blend of blue-chip global brands and fast-growing SME businesses across the automotive, motorsport, heavy plant and material handling sectors.
We cover all aspects of the vehicle development process from the concept phase through to engineering, testing and development, and production. We’re particularly experienced
in assisting clients developing cutting-edge technologies such as hybrid and electrical propulsion systems, composites and concept vehicle projects. We also operate in many overseas markets supporting European based projects and programmes.
Our automotive division encompasses both experienced recruiters and automotive industry professionals. They have an in-depth understanding of the sector and provide expert recruitment advice to candidates and clients alike. Our recruitment methodology consists of a dedicated search or targeted selection process using the latest tools to identify and attract the best candidates.
• Electrical & Electronics
• Interior & Exterior
• Processes & Tooling
• Indirect Services and Aftermarket
Our automotive recruitment expertise extends across the following sectors:
• 1st Tier/2nd Tier
• Hybrid, Electric and Alternative Fuels • Specialist Vehicles
• Commercial and Off-Highway Vehicles
• Heavy Plant and Earth Moving Machinery
Our specialist recruiters are experts in the placement of engineers, technicians and professionals across a broad spectrum
of automotive disciplines including:
• Design, Stress, FEA, CFD, Engineers and Managers
• Studio, Aerodynamicists & Vehicle Dynamics Engineers and Managers
• Quality, Manufacturing, Process, Engineers and Managers
• Technician, Production, Planning, R&D, Engineers and Managers
• Project, Programme, Engineering and Management
• Procurement and Supply chain Professionals
• Electronics, Software, Hardware Engineers and Managers
• Senior/Exec Appointments
For further details see – carbon60global.com